don’t fall for the one who buys you flowers, fall for the one who wants to grow a garden with you
I am so sorry I haven’t done replies. What with school stating and what not… I was going to try tonight but my mood is all over so hopefully over the weekend I will finish them.
- people who are gay can be assholes
- people with eating disorders can be assholes
- people with mental disorders can be assholes
- people who self harm can be assholes
- people who are disabled can be assholes
- people who have diseases can be assholes
do not excuse people for being assholes because something is wrong with them or have a hard life
id like to take a moment to thank our lord and savior for this post
i have three personalities: sweet, salty, and spicy
- Fandom Jean: Oh noes! Marco, I loved you so much! You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm gonna join the corps for you. You inspired me to fight titans with my life. I'd do anything for you. *sees Eren* FUCK YOU, JAEGER. *sees Mikasa* HOT DAMN, THAT HAIR THO. *trips over something random* Oh shit! *gets randomly tongue tied* Hon hon hon *neighing noises*
- Canon Jean: I've accepted the death of my best friend, and the choice to utilize my full potential as a soldier in the survey corps was a choice I made myself, but Marco did remind me that I have skills as a leader that I shouldn't waste. I admit that I'm a different person ever since Trost. I respect Eren as a comrade now, we have our differences, though, that's for sure. My crush on Mikasa still exists, but romance in no way controls how I think and act. I don't think able to ever kill someone, but for the sake of the survey corps and humanity, I just might have to. And hey, I'm still as honest as I'll ever be.
— Desconhecido (via what-the-flowers-say)
— (via wordsthat-speak)